SRP Management is your source of quality East Lansing rental houses at reasonable prices! WE ARE LARGE ENOUGH TO SERVE YOUR NEEDS AND SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE.
We rent single houses and duplexes licensed for from 2 to 12 unrelated individuals on annual leases starting in May or August. We also have 1 to 4 bedroom apartments.
If you rent from us you will get:
- A GREAT LOCATION: Generally within 2 to 3 blocks of the Michigan State University (MSU) Campus, Grand River Ave., and downtown
- GREAT CONDITION: Our houses are the HIGHEST QUALITY you will find in East Lansing. Click on the pictures to see the high quality for yourself. Most have had their plumbing, electrical, and furnace replaced so you will not have the problems commonly found in older houses.
- GREAT FEATURES: Large living rooms. Nearly all rooms have either beautiful new or newly refinished hardwood floors (except baths and kitchens). Most units have two baths; individual bedrooms; good parking; dishwashers and a washer and a dryer. Many houses have extra rooms like dining rooms and recreation rooms. Some houses have central air-conditioning.
- GREAT MAINTENANCE: Our full-time maintenance men are on call for emergencies 24 hours a day 7 days a week and available to quickly respond to your service requests. We take pride in our service.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: To minimize your utility bills, all our houses have been well insulated, have complete storm windows, and gas heat. Many have some new thermopane windows.
- A CLEAN HOUSE TO MOVE INTO: In the approximately 15 days we have between tenants, we make repairs, paint as needed, and have the home professionally cleaned.
We rent over 60 units near Michigan State University. Most of them are featured on the following pages which are organized by size of house. By browsing them, you should be able to find several you would like to visit. Each page contains the closest cross-streets so you can locate them on the East Lansing maps included.
Please call us at 517-332-8600 if you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment to tour some houses. Please talk to your group and find a time when all can come….its hard to decide when everyone has not seen the house. Generally we can show them Monday through Saturday afternoons, and early evenings Monday through Thursday.
Note: Last fall over 85% of our homes were leased by October 1st.
In order to rent a unit for your group, each member must fill out an application, sign the lease, and submit a Holding Deposit equal to one month’s rent; when you move in this becomes part of your Security Deposit. Our exact renting process is described in our Application Instructions.
Our application with instructions is available for downloading on the last 3 pages of this site. Our fax number is 517-332-8613. There is No application fee.
www. HousesForRent.com is our website.